free shipping for this item is limited to select regions only. Please contact us before placing an order.
- Updated to accept hub width up to 175 mm and accept max wheel hub width to 210 mm if use with upright extension TB-PF26.
- Designed with dial indicator to provide more accurate operation for daily shop use.
- Measures wheels from 20" thru 29".
1.The measurement of dial indicator reads to 0.01 mm and provides users with higher accuracy for rear or front wheel truing.
2.All-purpose arms with dial indicators make users measure and true wheels in any angles and positions.
3.Assembly of all-purpose arms and dial indicator onto left upright allows user to measure and true disc brake.
4.Extra-long uprights to accommodate wheels up to 29", no need to use extra upright extensions.
5.Includes thru axle adaptors to accept the wheels with thru axle hubs between 12 mm~20 mm.
6.Can be mounted on bench.
7.Measuring ruler is included.
1.Turn the knob to loosen the arm before using every time.
2.Calibrate the updated stand with centering gauge TB-PF33 if necessary.
How to Use the TB-PF36_Professional Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand (w/ dial indicator) (EN)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance