- The lead time of the product is unstable, please consult us before placing your order.
TRP DHR-EVO HD-M846 Disc Brake and Lever (Front and Rear)
The TRP DHR EVO brings updated braking technology for gravity, downhill, enduro, and E-MTB riding.
- Brake lever features a forged, CNC'd polished lever body
- Ergonomic, Aaron Gwin designed, alloy lever blade with dimpled accents for better grip on the trail
- Advanced 9mm internal brake lever piston
- Adjustable lever reach
- Forged/CNC'd high flow polished caliper features 4 hybrid pistons and is designed specifically for use with a 2.3mm rotors
- High performance resin pad compound offers increased heat stability and shorter bed-in process
- Stiff 5.0mm hose for easier internal routing and better transfer of hydraulic power
- Rotor not supplied
|Brake Caliper Type||Post Mount|
|Brake Lever Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Brake Lever Use||Front-Left / Rear-Right|
|Hydraulic Fluid Type||Mineral Oil|
|Hydraulic Hose Length||1900|
|keyword search||DH-R EVO|
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance