U4 Hexa-Ring UG-602 Twist Rubber Grips
The Hexa-Ring UG-602 rubber grips are a fine product from the U4 range. They are fitted with a unique hexagonal aluminium clamp at either end, that hold your grips firmly and securely to the handlebars. This unique system is the first of its kind to be fitted to handlebar grips. The smoothness of the rubber compound contributes to your palms and fingers feeling comfortable even on the longest of rides. Available in a variety of seven cool clamp colour options either Black, Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver or Titanium.
- Material: PP (Polypropylene) inner tube / TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) outer layer
- Elegant Profile
- Smooth curvature
- Unique Twist pattern
- Comfortable feel and excellent shock absorption
- Durable compound for long-lasting performance
- Deep grooves help channel away water and dirt,
- Easy installation
- Make: U4
- Model: Hexa-ring Twist
- Model number: UG-602
- Material: PP+TPR Black rubber grip / CNC Alloy hexagonal clamps
- Clamp colour options: Black, Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver, Titanium
- Clamp internal diameter: 22.5mm
- Weight: 113g per pair
- Length: 130mm
No posts found
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING IS FREE!
We will use either insured airmail, or EMS courier service depending on weight and size limitations and we will provide a tracking number which you can use here to track your shipment: Chunghwa Post Tracking Service
Delivery takes between 5 to 14 days depending on your location. Please contact us if you require a faster service as we can upgrade to fast courier service for an additional fee.
For the items that are in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours. If your order for items that are not in stock, we will advise you of when we can deliver, as soon as the manufacturer or a distributor informs us.
Please note that CT Sports International is not responsible for any import duties or additional expenses beyond the shipping costs to your nominated address.
Every time you purchase something at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop, you will receive reward points that you can use towards your future purchases. The points do not expire, and can be used to top up your cash payment, or to purchase products outright.
- You purchase a wheelset for $400. You have already accumulated 1000 reward points from your earlier purchases and choose to use them towards the $400 cost of the new wheelset.
- You submit 1000 reward points during checkout and instantly get a $20 credit giving yout the final checkout value of $380. An instant saving of $20!
Thus, keep shopping at Cycle Taiwan Bike Shop and gain instant rewards on all your purchases. To check your current points balance, please click here: Reward points records and balance